Sections of the Guide

Set of images illustrating each section for a guide on gadgets. Put together by The Daily.

Poised I’m ready to wield my flailing limbs. There is only one place I could be. In the disco and humans want to have a pop with other humanoids. Cramp crusty dance floor it’s clammy, only a thimble full of room to flail. In the olden days they had room to spread engineered eagle eyed choreographed joint bending to the stretching. Sensual shuffling is our best. Tucked away too long on a cluttered cramped world wide web our ideas all the same. Just met Ethel and she supplies streamlined silky small talk questions. I answer them and explain the corner of the web which I’m tucked in, it’s saying nothing to you, I wish it did say something to everyone.

Now I’m trying to get away from you which I’m representing by spouting the word ‘anyway’ at you. He is a stubborn spouter he spouts sharp anyways. He has anyway clout. Now the artists who inspire me walked through the door, I type my login details. Do you look into my compositions as art. I make my textures for Photoshop by scanning in my poo smears on the toilet paper, go on you can trust me I am a fine artist. Anyway my dinner is going cold, anyway my cereal is going soggy.

This entry was posted in Illustrations. Bookmark the permalink.

#9 COMMENTS:   Sections of the Guide

1. kay486 says:

I absolutely LOVE your style, the colors/stylization/textures are just perfect! Each of the works is just unique. Keep up the great work!
    Just a question, are you planing to sell prints of your works? Because a huge A1 poster would look just amazing!

Cheers

2. Alex says:

You’re dope.

3. Charles says:

your cat wont stop winking at me.

4. JosefK says:

Matthew your pictures are ace but your prose is Acer. Right a book.

5. Tiffany says:

love looking at your work + words

6. Matthew Lyons says:

Thanks guys.

Charles sorry for the eager one trick pony of a cat. On the same cold night I purchased a space to host this site I found that wasted stray cat. He was slurring words about theatre stage dreams before the streets gobbled him. Said I’d try give him a seedy stage to perform and he loves it. Sorry again.

7. Jess says:

It’s rare that I appreciate or even notice illustration being that I’m obsessed with type design, and typography, but today you’ve made me notice. Absolutely love you’re style, it’s has a real edge about it, with you’re sharp lines ( the pointy shoes are great!) You’ve worked well with the tones also, you obviously have a good eye for what works, and finally that grainy finish you use on you’re illustrations is just brilliant. There are clearly many levels to your work. Thank you matthew

8. Sofi Bonde says:

Mmmm. Liking this a lot.

9. Pingback: Illustration Design. Visual Inspiration for your week. Matthew Lyons | itsjeffyoung